Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jewelry in Candles Wax Tart Samples - Love Potion Fragrance Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.






I was sent a small sample of  Jewelry in Candles Wax Tart Samples - Love Potion Fragrance for review. It said on the bag that it was already melted down and would not be very strong but it was in fact very strong in my opinion. It doesn't smell bad but it isn't a scent I would choose, it is very floral smelling and I prefer other scents. It melted smoothly and evenly and very slowly, I still have most of it left! These candles come with jewelry inside, anywhere from low cost to high cost! All in all, I would order one in my preferred sent!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment