Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pringles Scam?




A friend of mine brought to my attention the possibility of the free Pringles coupon being a scam. The person who created the app was apparently trying to pull personal information. I am not sure whether it is in fact a scam or not. I am truly sorry about this, I do try to stay on top of these things but sometimes one gets by! I try every freebie and deal that I post before posting to make sure they are working and appear safe. I noticed some other bloggers frequently post things that are no longer valid.

If you did allow the Pringles app, you can easily remove it by following these instructions:

Go to Accounts , then Application Settings and click the X next to the application you wish to remove. I do not see it on mine, I think  it has been deleted from Facebook, it never hurts to be sure, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment