Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Dinner Fun!!!!

Ghostly Group Lawn Decoration


(You can order these ghosts here!)



I try to do a quick meal before we head out for Trick or Treat. Ours is 4-6 so I like to have something the kids can grab before and/or after! This year they again requested mummy dogs!










Thanks Pillsbury for the picture and the recipe! Aren't these the cutest things! I think I will give them baby carrots and dip and for dessert...boo cups!










Thanks Kraft for this picture and recipe idea! I actually think I will just top the pudding cups I have here with whipped topping and mini chip eyes. Not a lot of effort for this meal but it's cute! I know my little one will love it! My older one, hey if he can eat it, he's happy! 


Happy Halloween!!!!!!Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment