Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Money Saving Tip: How Would you Like FREE Books, Movies, Games???





I made a stop at our local video store today. I was so tempted to rent some movies and then I remembered that our local library has a lot of resources available, for FREE!!!! We always borrow books but did you know you can get movies? Current movies!!!! Ours also has board games available. Coming this month, they are also going to be offering books for the E-Readers! That new Nook or Kindle you got is going to get a lot of use! I came home from the video store and requested a few new release movies! I am waiting on Get Him To The Greek, Grown Ups and for my daughter, Cats and Dogs, Revenge of Kitty Galore! I picked up Diary Of A Wimpy Kid for her today. Had I rented these, it would have been about $15, give or take!

For my local readers, check out our library! www.adamslib.org

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah, I have gotten quite a few cd's I have checked out at the library and added to my large collection. The library is awesome

    ReplyDelete