Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Freebies In My Mail, At The Store And All Around! ;)

Here is an accumulation of freebies I have recently acquired! :) I really get some great stuff for FREE!!!!! Love that!



IMG_20110528_132049.jpg



Recipe books and coupons from Holland House

My daughter's free Pizza Hut pizza from the Book It Program. You can sign up for next years program if you homeschool!

Little Pink Book on breast cancer, no longer available.



IMG_20110527_131638.jpg


Guitar Player Magazine, no longer available

Spin Magazine, no longer available

Cottonelle Tub, no longer available

Coinstar Sherpa, no longer available

Folger's coffee, Facebook promo, no longer available but click the link to see how you can get great coupons!

Starbucks coffee, also a Facebook promo, no longer available




IMG_20110528_125821.jpg


I took my Cottonelle coupon to Walmart and got my free tub! Took my Zyrtec coupon (expired offer) and got that free, too! I also clipped a $5 off any Just My Size Apparel coupon from my May All You and scored a free tank top! Also got the Suave Dry Shampoo (expired) free with my coupon from Facebook!


IMG_20110528_125828.jpg


Lastly, head out to your local Kmart and see if they have any of these planners left. My store had a ton and they've got monthly coupons in them. Also, the coupon book was at the service desk!


What have you gotten in your mail or in the store? Send me your pics if you would like them posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment