Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mail Call!!!!!!!

IMG_20110730_133046.jpg

These are my freebies from last week. My basket was overflowing! :)
Wall Street Journal
EMI Yoshi Mine Square Bowls
Bic Pen
Harley Davidson Sticker
Bring Your Own Reusable Bag window cling reminders
Black Widow Golf club grip and sticker and coupon for  free balls with purchase
Shape 
Spin
Guitar Player
Tide
Craisins from Smilely
Be Active carrier for exercise induced asthma sufferers
Mommy to be bracelet 
Free Aussie coupon
Free Pantene coupon 

And those are my pink toenails for paint them pink day! ;)

Show me your freebies! Email them to me and I will post if you like! I'd love to see what YOU are getting! :D



IMG_20110801_132758.jpg


Wall Street Journal
Super Chevy
Weekend Tech Magazine
Invisible Glass Wipes and coupons
K'Nex Luigi 
50% off at Maurice's when they open.
Free Herbal Essence product coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment