Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do You Know Someone With Tangled Hair Issues? This Is My Daughter's Favorite Brush!




My daughter's hair is down to her waist, very fine but she has a LOT of it! She was home sick last week and from laying in bed, her hair was completely matted and just awful. I kept working at a little here and there and she was in tears which almost put me in tears. She said she wanted it all cut off. We go through this a lot and it is just terrible. We have this Goody Ouchless Brush  that is the ONLY brush she will allow me to use on her hair! She says it doesn't pull as much as the others. I know I paid a lot for this brush but it has been worth it since she prefers it and it doesn't hurt as much! We also have this comb Goody Ouchless Shower Comb  but I have a hard time getting it through her hair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment