Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Am Trying Pork Carnitas For Dinner Tonight! What Are You Having?






As I was flipping through my new issue of All You, my daughter spotted this recipe and said she would like to try it so tonight I am making it!










If you are interested in All You Magazine, it is sold exclusively at Walmart and is a HOT item! This is one of the few magazines I get because every month, it is loaded with coupons, recipes, tips, and research. One issue had an article that broke down all of the ways you can save on your cable bill! That came at an awesome time as we are contemplating a switch!

Here is how you can get it free! If you haven't joined Swagbucks, you should! You can get lots of free items just for using Swagbucks as your search engine! Save up those points and use them toward the purchase of All You here!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment