Friday, February 1, 2013

Baked Spinach Chips...We LOVE them!










I just saw a recipe for spinach chips and thought I would try it since I had some spinach left that needed used up. I have been roasting green beans in the oven, my daughter won't eat them any other way. I made kale chips we her and I just loved. My son even liked them and he doesn't like certain veggies or so he says! Anyway this was how I did mine, super easy, quick and my daughter ate most of the pan herself!



1. Pick stems off spinach and lay on a baking sheet.
2. Oil them up! I poured a little OO (Olive Oil) on the pan and used a spatula to "stir" and coat the leaves. I sprayed a little cooking spray just to make sure they were coated well.
3. Put in a 400 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes

That's it! Oh, I sprinkled a little granulated garlic over them before they went into the oven. YUMMY! Now I must go buy more spinach! :)

Let me know how you like them!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment