Thursday, September 12, 2013

National Mushroom Month! #Fall4Mushrooms





Did you know it is National Mushroom Month? I did not! I absolutely love mushrooms. Almost as much as potatoes and bread LOL! Have you ever tried mixing mushrooms into your ground meat? This will also extend your meat so you will get more bang for your buck! You know I love frugal, too! Any ground meat would work...I have not tried this but I just watched the video and I think I will try it and see if  the family likes it. They are very picky, we all eat mushrooms but my daughter only likes them raw. I don't like burgers a whole lot but I think I would definitely like them this way!


Watch the video here! What do you think, will you try it?


For more great info on mushrooms and lots of ideas on using them, check out this link!



#Fall4Mushrooms 





No comments:

Post a Comment