Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review.









Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I was offered some Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops for review.  I was asked what flavor I would like or a mix of honey, licorice and cherry. Honestly, I despise all of those flavors, honey being the least offensive in my opinion. I chose the variety knowing that would please my whole family. My kids and I tried them, we really like them....they are like a firm gummy bear. They are actually very soothing to an irritated throat, we all have been suffering with dryness due to the brutal winter we have been having. I was sent the puck and bag versions.I really like the puck container, the lid twists off and on so it should stay put and keep the drops fresh! I had some of the honey flavor and they are good! We haven't opened the other flavors yet but I wanted to get my review done before the deadline! I will update!

Give them a try!








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment