Sunday, May 1, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products Review

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Pharmacist

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

 

 

 

I was given the opportunity to sample and review my choice of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products! I chose the Wal-itin since I have allergies and do currently take other store brands of Loratadine. I loved that this sample came in a reusable small travel size bottle! I almost bought one recently just to have a labeled travel bottle! I don't normally take this allergy pill every day but I did substitute the Wal-itin in place of my current brand. I saw no difference in effectiveness! I am extremely happy with this product and will definitely use it in the future if I continue to need this particular medication! I have never used the Walgreen's brand of this before but it is so much cheaper than the brand names! I always buy the best deal I find! 

 

 

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are a great value, allowing families and individuals to save money without sacrificing quality or trust. With the rising cost of health care, saving money on over-the-counter medications can really benefit a family’s budget. In addition to being an exceptional value, Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products:

  • Are Walgreens pharmacist recommended.
  • Most contain the same active ingredients  as other national brands.
  • Have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Don’t forget to check out the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™

 

 

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment