Thursday, June 9, 2011

Freebies In My Mail!!!!!!!!

IMG_20110606_130355.jpg


I am posting this week's freebies, surely I will have more but I seemed to get a lot already! 

Cookbook Kit ~ 3 sample cookbooks, all with the same recipes, cookbook making software, pamphlets and brochures to order your cookbooks. Haven't gotten to check it all out yet! Here's a list of what is in this picture, I am only linking to what is still available. I do try and post all of these!

Family Circle Magazine
Country Bob's Cookbook (I hosted a review.giveaway!)
Secret (Faceboo promo)
Duct Tape (Facebook promo)
Cosmopolitan Magazine
Boogie Wipe  (not available right now)
Garnier (Facebook promo)
Downy (Facebook Promo)
Magnet  (no longer available but they are offering a downloadable one if you like)



IMG_20110608_130917.jpg


Plane And Pilot 
4Wheel And Off Road
Guitar Player
Garnier (Facebook promo)
Screwdriver ( 1saleaday promo)



IMG_20110609_141323.jpg


Bacardi T Shirt (Facebook promo)
Schick Quattro (Smiley)



What have you gotten in your mail? Bills don't count! ;) Email me your pics and lists if you would like them posted! Or just comment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment