Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Funfetti Cake Mix Blonde Brownies





So you heard me talking about these Funfetti Blonde Brownies and some of you wanted the recipe so here is what I used! This is not my picture, mine weren't this pretty and I did them in mini muffins because it was easier than cutting them all up at the Girl Scout Meeting! I tried these and did not like them at all, I despise white chocolate but my kids LOVED them! The girls LOVED them! they practically licked my platter clean, LOL! There was even a little arguing over who ate them all, next time I better double the recipe! Thanks to Girl Meets Life for the picture and the recipe! See it here!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, so glad they were a hit!! Now you have me craving some, haha :)

    p.s. you can definitely omit the white chocolate chips, I rarely add them anymore!

    ReplyDelete