Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 18th, 2012 Blackout Against SOPA And PIPA







On Wednesday, January 18th, I will be participating in the blackout/strike against the SOPA & PIPA bill that Congress will be voting on next week on January 24th. Please know that what you are seeing on my site today has been purposefully put there by me, in compliance with the strike. I will not be posting this day. I also urge you all to send a letter to your Congressman to help in stopping this bill. This bill will affect so many sites that you love, that I love, from blogs, Facebook and so much more. If this bill is passed, these sites will be gone. This bill would allow the government to decide if a site is displaying copyrighted material without having  ANY proof of ownership! There is so much more to this bill, you can read up on it yourself, there's no way I could hit all of the points.


Let's get this bill STOPPED!

How can you help? Go to American Censorship to find out!

In PA write to the following and tell them you are against this bill!

Congressman Jason Altmire

Senator Pat Toomey

Senator Bob Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment