Thursday, September 27, 2012

Have You Tried Ghirardelli Chocolate Syrup?





Recently I was went a bottle of Ghirardelli Chocolate syrup to try out. I could not wait to get this! I think you all know how much I adore chocolate! The day this arrived, my daughter and I had it over ice cream. It is amazing! It reminds me of another nationally known brand of syrup that is from my home state but i won't name it! ;) It has always been a favorite so I was thrilled that this one was at least as good! It's got that dark chocolate taste, not too sweet, just perfect! This is good to sweeten your coffee if you drink it! They sent me some recipe cards and the recipes look delicious.


Here is a fabulous looking recipe for chocolate waffles, what a treat this would be! Top it off with the chocolate syrup, YUM!


Chocolate Waffles
Yield:
6 servings
Ingredients:


1 1/2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 large eggs, separated
4 tablespoons canola oil
2 cups whole milk





Speaking of “treat,” through 9/30, save 15% on Ghirardelli Chocolate with code: TREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment