Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Rite Aid Score! :) Tresemme, Prell, Infusium, $1 A Bottle!








I had earned $10 in UP+ Rewards a few weeks ago and wanted to make sure I used that bad boy up since I always forget about them. Well, I decided to stock up on shampoo while it is on sale. Here is what I did, granted you won't have the $10 to start with but you will be able to snag these deals anyway!




Organix Hair Care, got2b Stylers or Infusium (16 oz.), $4.99
Get $3 +UP Reward (Limit 2)
$2/1 Organix Hair or Body Product, exp. 9/20/12 (SS 07/22/12 R)
$2/1 Infusium Product (RA Video Values, Aug) ( You had to earn this in Aug)
As low as FREE after coupon and +UP Reward! ( I only did the Infusium deal w/o a coupon, I didn't get any! :(  I LOVE Infusium, I can't wait to wash my hair tonight!)



Aqua Net, Rave or Condition Hairspray, Prell (13.5 oz.), LA Looks or LaBella Stylers, $2.99
Get $2 +UP Reward (Limit 1 per brand)
Get $1 +UP Reward wyb LaBella Styler - month deal through 9/4
$1/1 Prell Shampoo, exp. 12/31/12 (RP 04/29/12)
$1/1 L.A. Looks Product, exp. 9/16/12 (RP 08/19/12)
As low as FREE after coupon and +UP Reward! ( I was only got the Prell, also without a coupon!)



Tresemme Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers, 2/$9Get $3 +UP Reward wyb $15 (Limit 3) – monthly deal through 9/8
$1/1 TresEmme Hair Item printable
$3/1 Tresemme Styling Product wyb Shampoo or Conditioner, exp. 9/9/12 (SS 08/12/12)
$0.75/1 TresEmme Product, exp. 1/31/13 (Making Life Better Unilever Booklet)
$3/2 Tresemme Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers (in-ad coupon – regional) ( I did this deal but again I only had the $3 off 1, I got the $15 worth and earned my 3 UP+ Rewards which are now automatically loaded to your card!) 

So all in all, I got the above pictured for only $12.01! That is $1 per bottle and the Tresemme are HUGE 32 oz bottles! :) Not a bad stock up!


Thanks for the heads up on these deals Coupon Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment