Friday, July 16, 2010

Swagbucks Saving For Christmas (holiday) challenge

Earning Swagbucks for Holiday Gifts Challenge
As of today, there are only 164 days left until Christmas!

I am having fun earning my swag, are you? I have hit a fair amount this weekend! I think I average about 30 Swagbucks a day!  There are a lot of prizes you can earn even to give as gifts but I really like the Amazon cards!

You win 1 Swagbuck just for opening your browser window the first time in a day. Also 1 for takjng the daily poll. Easy swag! There are codes put out, too! If you follow my blog or follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I have been posting alerts for the codes when I get them! No sharing codes allowed but I let you know one is available! You earn bucks for random searches. Every 7th search overall wins. Usually 5 or more, Fridays you can get higher Swagbucks up to 1000!!!! 


I made Swagbucks my default search engine and just search as I normally do. The earnings seem to build up quickly! They have tons of prizes that you can buy with your Swagbucks!
If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, click here and get 30 Swagbucks to start with! 
Leave me a comment below if you are interested in joining my challenge and let me know what you are saving for!!!!! Or if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. I found that entering swagstakes is a waste of bucksi spent way too many right now i am close to having enough for two amazon five dollar gift cards btw the 25 amazon gift card is a rip i did the math better to buy 5 dollar ones

    ReplyDelete