Friday, July 16, 2010

Some money saving tips on printing coupons...

Do you think printer ink is too expensive to print out coupons? I print a ton of coupons out, here are some of my tips:

I try to use black ink only and the lowest setting that it uses, fast print or something that doesn't use a ton but some of these print out a full page of ad! I try and stop them before they print all the other junk. I have gotten a lot of really good coupons, though so I guess It pays. I buy my ink online or wherever I can get it cheap. Just try and check the expiration dates, they can be dry unopened after the date. Also, you can use your Swagbucks toward ink purchases on Amazon!

What kind of tips do you have to share? 

2 comments:

  1. I always recycle my ink @ Staples (was $3 ea, now $2 ea), and you get 10% back on ink & paper purchases. You can recycle up to 10/mo for the rebate...and the expiration dates fall so that you can use 2 months of rebates together before they expire. I bought an external hard drive w/my ink rebates once. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I forgot about that! I have a box to take up there, we've been collecting them! Lol! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete