Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MAIL CALL!!!!!



These were all my freebies from last week. On the bottom left is a $10 off my order of Allergy Answer and my sample is above, 1 Goodnight pant, my 4 FREE Hershey Park tickets, SO EXCITED about those! Feline Pine coupons and magnets, Dove Intensive Repair and coupons, Sleep Pretty in Pink ear plugs and coupon, Power Bar Energy Gels and coupons, Yogi tea and coupons, Emergen-C and coupons, Propel drink mix and coupons, my FREE Digirono coupon, Al Oxi Active sample and coupon and ChikFila coupons for a free sandwich and others!





And this is what I got yesterday. I have to hurry and take the pics before my daughter runs off with the stuff! Lol! This was my All Bran Sample Pack and my 2 free boxes of Philly Swirl frozen treats!

1 comment:

  1. The dates on the pictures are wrong, my camera reset itself...

    ReplyDelete