Friday, April 20, 2012

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates...My Complimentary Ghirardelli Tasting Box Came!










I was recently contacted by Ghirardelli Chocolates and asked if I would like to try some of their new and old flavors! I have to say, I am pretty familiar with the old flavors, lol! I love chocolate and was thrilled to be given the opportunity! I suffered through trying each piece in the box (not really, what a tough job, hahaha!) and here is my little review of what I sampled!


Dark chocolate with raspberry filling, raspberry cream, my favorite combo of rasp and dark choc but prefer raspberry jam/gel

Dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, love this one! Delicious dark chocolate filled with buttery caramel and a touch of saltiness, HEAVENLY!


Dark chocolate with white mint, what can I say about this? Another of my absolute favorite combos! Like a peppermint patty, only more chocolate and a little less mint but it's a strong yet not overpowering mint. Perfect!



Dark chocolate with truffle, this one is saweeeet! Lol, dark chocolate and a dark truffle filling!


Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree, mmm, OMG, LOVE...salty, chocolately, almonds.....


Intense dark Midnight Reverie, 86% cacao, this one is an intense dark chocolate! A little too dark for me, it's almost pure bittersweet chocolate, I prefer something just a touch sweeter.


Intense Dark Twilight Delight, 72% cacao, this one is delicious, too! Just a yummy dark chocolate!


Intense Dark Evening Dream, 60 % cacao, yummy! This is the type I usually eat! Love it!







I am not a huge fan of milk chocolate but theirs is a really smooth, creamy milk chocolate!

Gourmet Milk chocolate with caramel filling, buttery delicious caramel
Gourmet Milk chocolate with truffle filling, chocolatey truffle filling, YUM!
Gourmet Creamy Devotion, 32% cacao, sweet, creamy milk chocolate

Gourmet Sea Salt Escape, milk chocolate with sea salt and roasted almond, perfect balance of sweet and salty!




Thank you Tammy and Ghirardelli for this opportunity! I love your chocolates!

No comments:

Post a Comment