Thursday, July 5, 2012

Over 15 Million Song Tracks, FREE With Spotify! Love it!


Spotify


Have you tried Spotify yet? It's pretty cool! You can listen to music while you are online! I signed into Facebook first when I joined and I can listen to my favorite songs there and add them to my wall if I choose. Try it out! Make sure you log into Facebook first! Spotify is a new way to enjoy music. Simply download and install, before you know it you'll be singing along to the genre, artist or song of your choice. With Spotify you are never far away from the song you want. There are no restrictions in terms of what you can listen to or when. Forget about the hassle of waiting for files to download and fill up your hard drive before you get round to organizing them. Spotify is instant, fun and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment