Monday, July 2, 2012

Still Available! AMAZING Gevalia Deal! $9.99, 4 Boxes Of Coffee Or Tea, AND Coffeemaker!









This is a really great deal! The lowest I have seen for this package! Grab it before it is gone! This would make a great gift for someone you know! My kids would be all over the tea, I love tea as well. I just can't believe they are offering all this at such a low price!


When you make this purchase, they go ahead and set you up for automatic shipments. I have done this before, just make sure you cancel after you get your shipment!  They make it super simple to do  via email or phone. I know a lot of people have also done this with no issues!

From Gevalia:

“There is no minimum purchase and no obligation to continue as a member of one of our coffee clubs. You may cancel your membership and stop shipments at anytime by notifying us by mail or phone or via our website.”

No comments:

Post a Comment