Thursday, November 29, 2012

Kindle Covers For As Low As $5.00, Shipped! Awesome!




So I still didn't get me cover made. I asked hubby to bring my sewing machine in so I could try to learn how to use it already, lol! BUT, I really like this case I have pictured above and for only $5???? I listed a few to choose from, hopefully if you are in the market, you like something below!


VPR Premium Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand For Amazon Kindle Fire 7-Inch -Pink


OCTOVO Tirim Splashproof Outdoor Case / Cover for Kindle (Fits Kindle Keyboard)


Case Logic LAPST-107 6 - 7-Inch Kindle Fire/Tablet/eBook Sleeve (Tannin)


Marware Eco-Vue Leather Kindle Folio, Pink (Fits Kindle Keyboard)


EXOTEK Premium Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand For Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7-Inch-Black

No comments:

Post a Comment