Sunday, November 11, 2012

Look At All These Freebies I Got This Past Week!




Everybody loves freebies and great deals, right???? Here are some of the things I picked up for FREE this past week! 

Free magazines, Town And Country, Lowe's Creative Ideas, Latina, Lucky, Family Circle. (I get a bunch more free magazines and I do post them when they are available, these are all expired except Lowe's. You can sign up or that one here! Also, they used to have the issues in store so you could check there as well!) I got 2 large bags of Ghirardelli assorted chocolates, (Facebook promo), Green Mountain Coffee Sample also a Facebook Promo, Ovaltine samples, (there were 4 but my daughter scarfed one down LOL) plus coupons. I picked up a 10 bar pack of Ivory soap, a Canon bath towel and a pair of arm warmers (not pictured) ALL FREE with The KMart rewards program!  I just checked my acct and I have $3 more to spend! I also had a $10 reward for JCP that I used and got myself 3 thin thermal shirts for $2.60! Love that!

What great deal and freebies have you gotten lately? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment