Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Free Ghirardelli Score! And A Special Deal!





I know my pictures are horrible :( BUT this was my newest tasting box from Ghirardelli! Chocolates in Limited Edition holiday flavors are finally here! They sent me some of their new flavors to try and let you know how delicious they are! In my box was  a sampling of four uniquely delicious seasonal confections.  (These four flavors are Limited Edition....)Pumpkin Spice Caramel, Eggnog, Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark and  Milk Chocolate Peppermint bark! First let me say that I do not like eggnog or white chocolate but I did try the Eggnog flavor, even though I didn't care for it it wasn't ad, my daughter loved it but she loves those flavors! I really enjoyed the rest of the flavors, esp the dark peppermint bark! YUM! 

Thanks so much Ghirardelli! I love my chocolate! :)

Here is a promo that is running now, you can stock up on these delicious treats (and get some for gifts!) and get FREE shipping! Hurry, the Peppermint Bark is Limited Edition!


No comments:

Post a Comment