Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do you love Nutella as much as we do?





I was SOOOOO excited to be chosen as one of the bloggers to receive the Nutella party pack! My kids and  I love Nutella!  The above picture is what I was sent to host my party and give out gift bags! We normally just eat Nutella on toast with some peanut butter, YUM!!!!!! 



IMG_20110327_095927.jpg




I decided to try an idea I recently saw, pancake muffins with a Nutella middle! Sadly, we didn't really like them! I used my favorite pancake recipe but it just didn't turn out great, so we had Nutella toast instead! I love that Nutella is just hazelnuts, cocoa and skim milk! No preservatives or yucky stuff!


All in all we enjoyed spending time together and eating such a delicious spread! 

Thanks Nutella and MommyParties!

No comments:

Post a Comment