Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cookie Scented Purex Laundry Detergent!



Surely you all know how much I love chocolate so when I was offered this Cookie Scented Purex to try, I jumped on the chance! I am sure you are wondering if it smelled good, why yes it did! It smells like cookies yet the laundry still smelled fresh! :) It did get the clothes clean just like Purex does! I couldn't be happier, laundry is more fun and smells good, too! With stinky carpenter clothes and the kids here, this stuff did the trick! 


New Cookie Scented Purex laundry detergent gives your clothes a hint of that smell we all know and love! This detergent gets right to work by fighting tough stains and dirt with chocolate chip scent activating microbeads


Keep out of reach of children!


Disclosure: I was given the product mentioned above for FREE from Purex I only recommend products and services I use personally or believe will be suitable for my readers. I only share my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment