Monday, June 25, 2012

HOT New Coupons, Just Released, Popular Toy And Kid Products!





This Dune Racer looks awesome and $25 is a great savings! My youngest is too big but I think she would love that password jouranl! I also have always loved the Little People products! I think I liked them more than my daughter LOL! These are some fantastic coupons, get them before they are gone!



$1.00 off U.S.A. Kids Cups Product


$25.00 off Power Wheels Dune Racer


$4.00 off Cheer For Me! Potty


$4.00 off Little People Animal Sounds Farm


$1.00 off HOT WHEELS 5-Pack


$3.00 off Password Journal

Here a a couple coupons that were just released as well but are not toys! get your self some cheese for a snack while they play! ;)



$0.40 off one package Treasure Cave Cheese

$0.50 off Lysol Brand Scrubber Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment